Restaurant Growth UK’s standard terms & conditions for websites and marketing services
1. These terms and Conditions shall apply to the supply of services by Growth (UK) Ltd (trading as Restaurant Growth UK, also RestaurantsWebsites.co.uk) to you as detailed on your order form or written quote. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by Restaurant Growth UK.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a Consumer.
3. By signing and completing an order form or accepting a written quote you are entering into an agreement for the provision of services for the length of time and at the cost as detailed therein.
4. All prices are as per the order form or written quote. Payment shall be in the manner specified in the order form or written quote.
5. The deposit paid by you is non refundable.
6. All monthly payments made by you are non refundable.
7. If you fail to make any of the subsequent monthly instalments the supply of services by Restaurant Growth UK will stop immediately and the total amount payable for the services shall become due.
8. All marketing tools created by Restaurant Growth UK as part of this programme continue to belong to Restaurant Growth UK until your programme has been paid for in full.
9. Your obligations to Restaurant Growth UK are simply to co-operate with them and provide any information required by them to enable them to do their job properly.
10. Restaurant Growth UK will perform the service to you with all reasonable skill and care.
11. The programme is non transferrable and cannot be transferred to any other business
12. Restaurant Growth UK shall not be liable for any direct loss or damage suffered by you howsoever caused, as a result of any negligence, breach of contract or otherwise in excess of the price of the services.
13. Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.